Karin tagged me, enjoy
A- Attached or Single? Attached to my incredible husband, who gives excellent back rubs!
B- Best Friend? Andy! He has a special gift. He can always make me smile/laugh even when I really don't want to (or even when we aren't supposed to.) It has been especially helpful these past six months.
C- Cake or Pie? If it's chocolate, I want both. I guess I would choose (cream) pie if I have to, I don't like frosting all too much anyway.
D- Day of Choice? um...I don't know. Everyday is pretty much the same. This answer will change when Andy isn't so busy.
E- Essential Item? I can't choose just one...lip gloss,lotion and baby wipes. I am amazed at how often wipes come in hand.
F- Favorite Color? Purple
G- Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms? Definitely the worms! Andy and I love the neon sour ones!!!
H- Hometown? Riverton
I- Favorite Indulgence? Chocolate and cheesecake, the two of the together...scrumptious! I can't forget ice cream and shopping either. (I'd name more but now I feel a little guilty.)
J- January or July? I would say January because I prefer the cold weather but July has awesome fireworks, definitely July.
K- Kids? I love kids! I have two adorable boys, Gavin and Max. Hopefully one or two more in the future. I guess I can't forget my ten little nursery darlings that I have each Sunday.
L- Life is incomplete without? The Gospel, my family,my Savior and laughter of course. Then again, I don't know if I could live without chocolate, music and dancing either.
M- Marriage Date? August 22, 2002. Five years already, pretty incredible! What great memories and I still can't believe how far we have come.
N- Number of Brothers & Sisters? I have two brothers. Three brother-in-laws and three sister-in-laws
O- Oranges or Apples? I like them both, just depends on my mood I guess. I could live off applesauce if I had to.
P- Phobias or Fears? I seriously have too many to list. I am a bit ocd. We will stick to spiders/bugs, fire and GERMS! I have been forced to face a few of my fears already but it doesn't make them any easier to deal with.
Q- Quote? "Keep moving Forward"...first one that came to mind. I think I have watched Meet the Robinson's a few times...
R- Reason to smile? Gavin and Max! They are irresistible. Trust me, I have days where I don't want to smile but they always know how to break me.
S- Season of Choice? Spring, I love all the flowers and the weather is great. Plus it's when my boys were born.
T- Tag Four Friends - If you read this and want something to do...then TAG your it!
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I can still do the splits
V- Vegetable? I love broccoli and raw carrots. For the most part I love veggies-there are a few exceptions like asparagus, ewe!
W- Worst Habit? I am always late...sorry. I am getting much better though, I promise!
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? ultrasounds are the best when you are pregnant-so special! X-rays are pretty much a pain. Both are helpful though.
Y- Your Favorite Food? Italian and pretty much anything with cheese.
Z- Zodiac Sign? Aries!
Nov 17, 2007
abc...
Posted by
Macdonalds
at
8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Fun Facts! I reading those. Anyway, how are you? I haven't talked to you in awhile. Looks like you are having a lot of fun! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving! What are your plans?
I'm doing ok. We don't have big plans. We're having dinner at both of our parents homes. I'm just looking forward to Andy having a little time off! Turkey isn't exactly my favorite but there will be pie!
i'm with you em, turkey isn't my favorite either. i guess it's just nice the have the hubby home for a few hours--and it's our max's's first thanksgiving :) that'll be fun! and we really do have a lot in common! i laughed at your worst habit, because i am always late, too! i guess i have two worst habits!
Post a Comment