We just got back from California. It was a fun trip, a little exhausting but fun. Max did surprisingly well in the car. He only cried twice and that was because he was starving and that was an easy fix. He even slept really well.
Gavin had fun riding with his "papa" and grandma- he was very spoiled. He didn't quite know what to think about Disneyland but he caught on and had a lot of fun. He liked Nemo and after the Matterhorn he said "that fun!" I think he could have played with Lightning McQueen and Mater the entire time though.
I think Wendy had a great time. Andy had a good birthday, hard to believe he is 27. We got to see most of my family and go to Disneyland! I even learned Espanol...okay not really, but some of the words I remembered from high school proved to be a little helpful. (Thank you, Senora Denny!)
Here are some pics. Andy took off with the camera a few times so I didn't get some of the best moments with Gavin. I guess that means we will have to go back to Disneyland again soon...darn!
Oct 13, 2007
California fun!
Posted by
Macdonalds
at
6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
How fun!!! I love your short hair:)
Okay, now that California is out of your system - come back to TEXAS! Bring Andy too.
You guys look great. What a fun trip.
Love ya!
loved the pictures!! i'm glad that gavin had a good time--especially with mcqueen and mater! cole will be jealous. how fun that your family came, too!
-reni
I'm glad you had fun. I think Disneyland will be a lot of fun with kids.
You finally made it! Did you have fun? Was it busy? Im going for Thanksgiving, so seeing your pictures is getting me pumped up! You look really good too!
Post a Comment