Sep 17, 2007

busy boys

I had a second to post some pics. Sorry some are sideways. We spent the weekend at Pine view and brought home lots of yummy peaches! It was a challenge entertaining Gavin in the car...can you tell? Gavin also likes to help his grandpa with yard work. It's fun to splash and play in the mud! Good thing I finally have my own washer and dryer- boys get sooo dirty!

Gavin's grandma gave him his own baby when Max was born. We thought it would help him understand how to treat a baby. Well, he wanted nothing to do with the cabbage patch doll until this past week. Now he carries, sleeps, eats, plays etc. with his baby. It is quite cute. He loves to burp his baby and put him in the swing. He really is a great big brother and it's been an easier adjustment than we thought.

Max, he is now four months old and we go to the doctor on Wednesday. He is getting so big. He can roll over now, but only if he really wants something. He is always so content.






5 comments:

Unknown said...

i love that last picture of max, he's so aware of the camera:) Still with the hair, so jealous:)

Clay and Katy said...

Emily,
I found your blog and was so excited! Your boys are adorable! I hope all is well with you!
Katy Warren

Karin said...

I am counting down the days... I am surprised I haven't made one of those silly chains. I am so excited to see you! Keep working on Andy, we'd love to see him and Gavin in November too.

See you in just over a week. Your boys are so dang cute. Sienna and Max are going to have so much fun.

Love you!!

Karin

Ann-Marie said...

I love peaches-especially Utah peaches. Although Geoff and I have had some delicous ones here. Max's hair is great. Do you have to style it, or will it do it on its own?

mostly Stacy said...

what cute boys you have.... with such great hair too :)