Sep 5, 2007

some pictures




We just celebrated our fifth anniversary. Andy was so sweet, he surprised me with a Corvette he rented for the day. We stopped at the Shane Co. and he had picked out a pair of princess cut diamond earings for me. We enjoyed the best steak ever at Ruth's Chris steakhouse (thanks Karin for the recommendation). Dinner was amazing! We caught the sunset up by the capitol and had a nice drive around Salt Lake. We ended the night with a movie. I still can't believe he was able to surprise me- what a sweetheart! Here are some pictures; we had to pry Gavin out of the car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! i've seen some message on my e-mail, and haven't had time to look at this. I finally did. These pictures were grest. All the things of Eric are great to. I miss him. We need to get together soon, besides the Yellowstone trip! Love ya

Jenny