Gavin's latest bedtime request is a "but-fly" kiss. I taught him how to give butterfly kisses and he thinks they are lots of fun. I'm lucky if he will hold still though because he laughs as soon as I mention it. When he tries to give them back, he is usually laughing too hard to actually do it, but it's fun nevertheless. (I don't think he will ever lose preference for "bite bite monkey" tickle time with dad though.)
Gavin also went to his first baseball game with grandma last night. He loved it. He came home saying "play ball!" and "where's the ball?" "want ball?" I'm glad he's able to get out and do fun things with his grandparents. I know they sure need/and enjoy that time with him. Besides,it's impossible to not smile when you are with Gavin.
Sep 11, 2007
but-fly
Posted by
Macdonalds
at
10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love your blog! I think your little boys are darling. I just started a blog, so we'll have to keep in better touch. :)
geoffreyandann-marie.blogspot.com
just wanted to say hi and i love your site. karen liechty found me on here and that's how I saw you:) Hope all is going ok. Your boys are too cute!
Post a Comment