


He is growing fast! He is almost always smiling, and still has a lot of hair!
Gavin is still as sweet and fun as ever too!
Sep 5, 2007
here's Max!
Posted by
Macdonalds
at
9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There is nothing like devouring leftover brownies all alone, in your closet,while you put yourself in time out. Or finding two little boys covered in brownies, sitting underneath the kitchen table at six in the morning. I advise you to join in the chocolate goodness and admit defeat:)



He is growing fast! He is almost always smiling, and still has a lot of hair!
Gavin is still as sweet and fun as ever too!
Posted by
Macdonalds
at
9:41 PM
3 comments:
Hey Em!
I just caught the link to your blog from Karin & Matt's! Gavin and Max look darling! That hair is so crazy--we are jealous! I miss seeing you and your cute family-at least you are blogging now! Hope you're doing well and absolutely loving the boys--boys are the best!
Love-
Reni
Emily!
I love the blog. Gavin's poor arm, that looks so painful.
I hope things are going well. Have fun this weekend.
All I can say is 20 days!!! Sienna can't wait to see Max.
Love you!
Karin
P.S. You look GREAT, you skinny little thing.
Post a Comment