I can not believe just how fast they grow up. Seriously! I am loving it but I also wish there were a pause button too. Their program was adorable. The kids were really shy. The slide show made me cry, not because I was sad but just realizing just how far we've come. It has been quite the journey so far,I'm so blessed to be his mommy. I love my Gavin! We are so proud of him!
Jun 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He is so cute! Congrats little Gavin!
time flies when you have kiddies! gav is getting so big! i would have cried too. im a mess with those type of things. i really need to get lily into pre-school this fall! congrats gavin!
Way to go Gavin, that is so cool, What cute kids you make, I love hearing about how your cute family is doing, seems like we don't see each other too much, so it is nice to see how you all are doing at least. (sorry for not commenting enough I love reading your blog, but I am not good at the comment thing, I will do better)
hope you have a great day!
Way to Gav! I can't believe it's time for Kindergarten. I seems like yesterday the three little cousin were newborns.
Post a Comment