*In the past week I read The Hunger Games, it was really good. I ran to Target in Cali and bought Catching Fire before I was even finished. Now I have finished them both and I'm anxious for August for the third book! I don't want to spoil the books but I will say this-very fast and exciting story. I think about it constantly. Go read it!
*Cali was great, minus my cold. We had a lot of fun at the beach, tried out real authentic Polish food, went to the train museum, and the wedding was beautiful. Not to mention Grandma's house really is the best! I just love my grandma and think the world of her! I may be biased but she really is the best grandma ever. The morning after we got home both boys woke up excited and said"come on mom, let's go have breakfast and play at grandma Geniel's house". The sweetest thing ever. They were heart broken when I explained that she lived very far away.
I am now going on my own adventure...Youth Conference...I want to be super excited but I have been sick with two different nasty colds in less than a month and I'm still not recovered 100%. I also teach primary so I don't know the youth-this makes me super nervous. I really think it will be great, I mean it's all in the attitude right? Wish me luck and pray that it doesn't rain tomorrow or the rest of the weekend:)
CALI PICTURES IN NO SPECIAL ORDER:)

6 comments:
I'm so glad you're reading the Hunger Games! I love them. You should ready City of Bones to help you get through the summer. I promise you'll love it! There are three in the series. Happy Reading!
Thanks for the suggestion!
I need to read that book, everyone keeps telling me how great it is! When you get back from Youth Conference call me! We need to go hang out!
Hunger Games here I come. Cute pics, too.
Emily! I am so with you...I read Hunger Games last week...started Catching Fire last Saturday and finished it on Monday right after work. I am dying for August too! And I heard from my pediatrician (he saw me reading Hunger Games and told me he had just bought them for his daughter) said that one of the nurses said City of Bones was really good too. So, I guess maybe we should read those now. Although...like you-its not good to get so involved when you have mommy and wife responsibilities! Love you...see you in July!
I found your blog on Lindsey Christensen's blog. Your little guys are so cute! Glad to see you had so much fun in California.
Post a Comment