Eric had a MASSIVE Lego collection. We got one large tote( of several) out and let the boys go crazy. My living room floor was completely covered in little build-able plastic goodness. My boys and nephew were in Lego heaven all weekend. Then the unfortunate mishap happened. Max fell off the couch onto said Legos... this is the result.

When we took him to the bathroom to clean him up he looked in the mirror and exclaimed"my reds! look at my reds. These are my reds." It must be a second child thing, because he bounces back so quickly. He has some serious cuts. We're just glad he's ok. The irony is Eric used to have his Lego mania set up in his bedroom and would never put it away, that is until after the night he fell off the top bunk onto his Legos and got cut up pretty bad too. Darn those really awesome toys. But boys are boys and they still love the Legos and the endless possibilities of building. I mean what's life without a bunch of bumps, bruises and tears along the way.

He insisted on band-aids to make them better. He is also asking me to kiss them better several times a day:)

While in Cali, Andy put in new flooring in our kitchen. I love it! Oh, and this is my new table!

I liked this action shot at the theater. I couldn't get the boys to hold still for a shot by Toy Story 3 but we had fun at the movies. The boys had to bring Buzz and Woody along-so cute!
3 comments:
love the kitchen! you know i am a fan of the paint too! i most def. want to use that color if we ever get into a house of our own!
Oooo! How pretty! He worked really hard and it looks great. Max was so brave about his reds. I haven't ventured to the little legos yet 'cause I remember how painful they are to step on. Ouch!
Wow! I didn't know legos could cut a person so bad!! Luckily my boys haven't had cuts like that....yet! I love your knew kitchen floor, so beautiful!
Post a Comment