Jun 10, 2010

The Hunger Games

I have a wedding in Cali, and I'm reading The Hunger Games while on the road this week. I'm sure I will have loads to say when I am finished. I really don't read many books because I get too into them and can't put it down to make lunch, to go to bed at a decent time, to vacuum etc. But since I'll be in the car for lots of hours I took Jodi's recommendation and started this book. I've heard great things so I'm excited. Who knows, maybe I'll make more time to read and control my consumption problem...or figure out how to wash dishes, cook and vacuum while reading.


6 comments:

Amanda said...

I suggest you purchase the second book to bring on the trip too! You will fly through the first one! Have fun in California!!

melanie33 said...

dude.... i LOVED those books. can't wait for the 3rd in august!

Karin said...

Matt's reading it right now too. You're even blogging from Cali. I haven't blogged in way too long. MISS YOU!

The Clems said...

love this one. kinda twisted, but so good! enjoy!

The Odd Couple said...

Oh my gosh! I saw Hunger Games on your blog update and freaked out. I totally understand what you mean...I have kind of neglected some responsibilities last week. I read The Hunger Games and then I went and bought Catching Fire on Saturday afternoon and only have 50 pages left...in fact, I was just going to go finish it when I saw your post. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

i so need to read this. I've heard so many good things about it!