Jun 9, 2010

Something recent

True friends can make you laugh and cry at the same time, they know your weaknesses and love you anyway, they are the ones to pick you up when you fall, they cry with you, they listen, they make silly faces with you, they hand you a bag of marshmallows when they know there's nothing else that can make you smile, they inspire you, they are simply just there whenever they can be or just a phone call a way. They forgive you when you make mistakes. I am so blessed to have so many great friends in my life. Several have really reached out and helped me get through these really impossible times, and they do it every year, all the time. I am thankful for EVERY SINGLE one of you.
Karin drove 20+ hours to see me! She is the reason I hate Texas-it's so far away and I love my Karin! She has helped me through some of the darkest days of my life and I know I can count on her for anything. She is such a sweetheart and so inspirational to me. She is my sister!

Here is the most recent pic of me.

1 comment:

Karin said...

LOVE YOU EM!!