Sep 11, 2009

Mascara = war paint

I was suddenly startled by his little excited voice asking"do you want some mommy?" Not exactly what you want to wake up to... He can be so quiet in the mornings and it's never a good thing. (the picture is blurred, I had to be quick so I could clean him up)


I've had several opportunities to pay it forward this month. I love it! I hope it makes a difference. We assembled hygiene kits with my parents this week too. There's always more I can do.
We are painting maniacs, and things are moving forward with our house projects. There's so much to do and then we need to pack and move in. I can't wait! Before and after pictures to come! It's looking good. Soon it will look great!

Gavin started preschool at his new school and it's going great. It's hard having him gone four days a week-I miss him. He threw a fit yesterday morning over his breakfast though. It was hard not to laugh. He didn't want cereal for breakfast he wanted "awfuls!" I love that he calls them awfuls! I felt bad, we didn't have time to make some and the good old egos were gone.

Max is up to his same old mischief and new mischief as always. We love our social chatterbox.

5 comments:

Me said...

I love that even with how busy you are you still put up a post. :) Max is a pill but so fun.

Ashley and Trevor said...

I love your new family pics! Congrats on your new house.

The Clems said...

awfuls! that is so funny! kids are so silly sometimes. hope the house is coming along. when can i come visit? :)

.l i c k t e e s. said...

oh max. that is awesome. seriously.

and i can't believe gavin is gone 4 days a week! that's crazy, but i bet you secretly like it :) tell gav we have lots of "awfuls" at our house. come over for breakfast sometime.

i hope you get in the house soon-post some pictures, too!!

Unknown said...

I love your header pic! The orange looks awesome. Good luck with painting and moving!