Sep 29, 2009

Bring on the DANCING!!!

I love the Fall line up this year. What to watch and what to record... There's so much dancing! SYTYCD, DWTS, my two complaints are that they overlap, and have progressively become more provocative(sigh). I mean the music and costuming really set a precedence for how a dance is perceived. I really miss my dancing days-it was so fun! "Oh the glory days!" totally kidding. I really am grateful that the dance programs I was trained in had strong core values and creativity. We didn't have to push the limits when it came to choreography and costumes, we won because we were good dancers.

Too much t.v. honestly but we all do it. Life is pretty good right now and I'm dreading the unpredictable, unavoidable bad. It always seems to happen, but what can you do?I mean having your carpet back ordered and not being able to move into your house you've waited for for seven years isn't that bad.
*Oh, I can't wait for THE OFFICE WEDDING!!!! Also-HOUSE is back on. I love that show too.

*I need to remember to take my camera over to our house for some updates too... We've been painting maniacs.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh gosh, I agree. I haven't watched much tv at all over the summer and then BANG all my shows come back. It can be kind of overwhelming :)
(I'm lame, I know)

melanie33 said...

its sad that sometimes i look at watching all my shows as a chore. i mean, hello why not give them up??

can't wait to see pics? i should post too but the camera cord is lost in an unpacked box. one of these days...

The Clems said...

you should watch vampire diaries. so good!

Macdonalds said...

Katie-I'm not sure I need anymore shows to watch...sounds like it will be a good one...maybe.

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I haven't watched any dancing yet and I'm over The Office. I'll still watch it but it isn't a fraction of what it used to be to me.

I miss you and I missed your call because I was at my cake class. I tried to call you after but I'm sure you were at work.

LOVE YOU!!! CALL ME!