I hope you have remembered my pay it forward request. Whether it's big or small, just anything at all. Eric's birthday is Monday and I really hope we made a difference! I've been keeping myself together better this year because I've had something to focus on other than how lonely, sad and brokenhearted I still am. I will always miss him, he was the sweetest little brother ever. He left this life too soon. I am so grateful for my eternal family and that I WILL see him again one day. These kind acts will make a difference in others lives. Get going! I really love your friendship and support! I want to hear about it too!
He really was someone incredibly special! Here's the link from something I wrote last year. And, of course some favorite pictures of mine.
He really was someone incredibly special! Here's the link from something I wrote last year. And, of course some favorite pictures of mine.





5 comments:
I always remember Eric's birthday because it's Ashely's half birthday. He was such a sweet guy. As good as they come. We were so lucky to have him as part of our family too.
What a good way to remember him. I'm proud of you Em and glad you're doing better. Love you!! Call me tomorrow.
i have been doing a lot for my grandma since your pay it forward challenge. just simple things. i have kept eric in mind as i try and serve her. today as i was vacuuming her kitchen rug (a huge deal to her!) she came over and gave me a huge kiss on the cheek! it was very random of her, but it made me feel like she was noticing some of the things i had been doing. thanks for the opportunity to serve. i feel very blessed to have known eric, even if for such a short period of time. i too am so proud of you. you are an amazing women with such strength. your faith has always inspired me through losing loved ones as well. love you!
I had a wonderful pay it forward experience. I took my grandmother (who has dementia and can't remember me) flowers and she was so excited. She hasn't had flowers in years and she was so happy. She told me seriously 20 times how grateful she was and how she loved me (even though she couldn't remember me, I knew her spirit recognized mine, and I felt it.) It was a very touching experience for me.
Thanks for the sweet challenge!
Boy, he was one handsome little guy! I remember so many things about him both big, and little. I remember that he used to sign Rob's name by patting his head, because of Rob's red hair, because he couldn't talk yet. I remember that he was always, always happy, and a pleasure to be around. I remember that he was a friend to everyone around him, and had one of, the kindest hearts out of anyone I knew. And finally, I remember that he loved his family tremendously. I'm grateful that I got to know him too.
Post a Comment