Sep 22, 2009

Things we're hearing these days

Our carpet is back ordered yet again...not something you ever want to hear. Not having much luck changing that either. I love how the paint colors have turned out so far. I still need to do out master bathroom-that will be Thursday I hope and I also hope to bring my camera for some updated pics.
-An excess of tantrums-no, not from Andy.
-A new found attitude from Gav...we're just grateful his speech has made outstanding progress,
besides, I've had it easy with him.

Me: "Max, please eat your lunch"
Max :"I'll try to mom"

Max: " look at my pretty pink things daddy!" ( he loves to wear my bracelets, scarves shoes etc.)
Andy gave me a good earful before we left for church...I just laughed. Seriously, why would I teach him to call them pretty pink things-bling bling would have been more entertaining in my book.

At church I dropped his blanket on the floor and he shouts out "YOU SAY SORRY MOMMY"
Me: whispers "shhhhh, I'm sorry Max"
Max: NOW GIVE ME HUGS!
Me: ssshhhhhh! we hug
Max: "AND A KISSSSSS!" we kiss...
Max: "AND KNUCKLES" I give knuckles and sshhhh him again..."AND FIVE"... he still shouts "OKAY"...he then whispers "mommy"


Me: "ugh, who's in trouble?" (the kitchen had grapes dumped out all over the floor)
Max : "ME!".... "I go get in time out okay mom!"


Gav: "No mom, you go to work. I want daddy to stay home" (said loudly when I showed up to pick him up from school.)
Me: silence...."maybe tomorrow, okay"stated unenthusiastically
Gav: " Okay mom!"
( I felt real special...)
He redeemed himself that night when he tried to kick Andy out of bed because he wanted to sleep in mommy's bed-haha! We moved him after he fell asleep.
He's pretty excited about his Cars themed new bathroom. We finally found the rug!

2 comments:

jessi said...

Cute rug! I am so excited to see your house. Your bos are so cute!

Karin said...

Sorry about the carpet.