My boys are my everything! I love them! They really know how to help me lighten up. I never thought I could love someone sooo much. I am so blessed to have them in my life. I love Andy and how supportive he is of my needs. ( I mean I really need those nightly back rubs...) His ability to make me laugh is unbeatable! I am one lucky girl. I love my family. I love the Gospel and the knowledge I have that I WILL see my brother again. I am also really blessed to have some incredible friends, new and old, they really are individually beautiful and perfect inside and out!
*I just wanted to thank all of those who participated in paying it forward. I've heard some great experiences as well as having several of my own. I'm taking this experience and I'm hoping to make it a habit to always seek out opportunities to make a difference. Thanks again! I'm sure Eric is very proud! What a great way to remember his birthday!

2 comments:
I love the title of your post - made me pause for a bit. Life is GREAT and only gets better with friends like you. Love you!
Emily!
I have watched your posts this last month or so and wanted you to know that I have been touched by them. I so admire that you have taken a hard thing in your life and turned it around to touch so many others. I have tried to pay it forward this month in several ways and have had some great experiences and have felt my own testimony grow and expand because of it. How grateful I am that you and Karin have each other!
Love, Andrea
PS - Your family is beautiful:)
Post a Comment