Aug 28, 2009

Our house

It's official, we closed on this house! We are now proud and busy home owners.


It's a cute rambler, three bedrooms two baths and an unfinished full basement. As you can see,it's been vacant for 6+ months, so there's a lot of work to be done. I'm so excited to get it painted and fixed up! I'll post more pictures when we've actually made some improvements. I hope we can get moved in in a few weeks.

* Don't forget to pay it forward somehow!

11 comments:

The Clems said...

how exciting! its finally happening for you. cant wait to get the grand tour!

mostly Stacy said...

I'm so excited for you guys!

Unknown said...

That's wonderful!! Congrats on being homeowners:) YOu'll have it looking great in no time:) And I love your new family pic!

The Odd Couple said...

Yeah! Congratulations! Thats a huge success! I am sure you can't wait to actually be in your own home!

Karin said...

So cute and fun!! Take a break from being CRAZY BUSY and call me. :)

.l i c k t e e s. said...

love it! the yard looks really big, too! get all settled and i would love to come up and see it :)

Mercedes said...

I am so excited for you guys! It will be so fun to get your very own house ready to live in! Congrats!

Adria said...

Welcome to home ownership. You guys deserve it. What a cute house, too. Can't wait to get the tour next time we visit. Love you guys.

jessi said...

How fun! You guys will love being in a big house again!!!! Let me know if you need anything!!

Dustin and Kristin said...

Congrats! It looks like it will be great.

Ben and Brittney said...

I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see it