My favorite pic!





Max was ready to jump off the chair and play in all the fountains and mooch treats from everyone-he did just that.
There is nothing like devouring leftover brownies all alone, in your closet,while you put yourself in time out. Or finding two little boys covered in brownies, sitting underneath the kitchen table at six in the morning. I advise you to join in the chocolate goodness and admit defeat:)





Max was ready to jump off the chair and play in all the fountains and mooch treats from everyone-he did just that.
Posted by
Macdonalds
at
8:14 AM
8 comments:
I love your new Picture on the top! I'm going to copy you if that's okay...I need to talk to your husband about taking our pictures!! You guys are such a cute family ;)
Thanks Lara! It was a fun, and sandy shoot. Andy would love to do your pictures!
Those dresses did turn out soooooo cute!! Good job Mercedes. :) I love the picture of Gavin dancing too.
PS- I LOVE The picture of you guys walking into the sunset.
Again, tell Andy to get on that CD of pictures. Posthaste.
I think he mailed it to you yesterday???
Oh my goodness, I love the new picture up top. It's amazing. The wedding pictures look great too. I love those pink dresses.
Your new family pictures are so darling. Who takes them and where?
Post a Comment