Aug 24, 2009

pay it forward request

My little brother Eric's birthday is in a month and I thought to honor him and the life he lived, I'd like to start an anonymous pay it forward. Since he is no longer with me in this life it's the best way to remember him. I've come along way but life will never be the same with out him. When those really depressing days come around, it's really tempting to stay in bed and cry, but what does that accomplish? This is my effort to stay positive!
Anyone who reads this and would like to participate, please anonymously post about your kind act and the outcome. Pass this along and make a difference. It will be great to see/hear the outcome. His birthday is September 21st. Get going, I know there are thousands of opportunities in front of me so this will be a good reminder to do good for others. This means a lot to me, thank you!
He loved sushi!

3 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Good idea!

The Clems said...

what a great idea. i will get to work!

p.s. i love the new pictures!

Macdonalds said...

I'm amazed at the opportunities that are right in front of you, when you are actually looking for them.