Our computer died and needed some repairs-love being married to an IT know-it-all. So I'm almost back in business. It's amazing how much a computer becomes a part of you...
Max's prayer this morning:
Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for Goofy, Mickey Mouse, my abc's and papa's house, be good Amen!
Other things we're hearing from him lately:
Mom, I'm poopy and it's yucky, it's stinky
No, you stop it right now! ( while pointing his finger at you)
I want to eat some animals please ( crackers)
I want chicken nuggets, a hot dog, and a cheeseburger okay?
Do you wanna think about it?
Go to work mom!
I sorry mom, I sorry mom. ( followed with a hug and kiss)
You say sorry right now!!!
You want me to flush? You need a wipey? okay...
It's amazing how time flies. It sure has been a wonderful seven years and then some. ( I like to count the time we spent dating too.) We are looking forward to more adventures and fun in the future! I love being married to my best friend, who makes me laugh, loves me for me, enjoys my dancing shows and chick flicks, lets me hog the bed and eat the last cookie. Embraces my weaknesses, believes in me, wipes away my tears, still makes me breakfast in bed, gives me nightly back rubs, rocks out in the car with me and is one amazing father to our sweet boys! I got a little mushy, but I sure am a lucky girl!

6 comments:
Congrats on the 7th anniverary!!! That's awesome and congrats on the house too!!! How exciting! House projects are always fun and a little daunting:) But it's cool to see change and know that you're making it your own. Post pics later and have fun on your vacation:)
Congrats on the big "7" isn't it amazing how time flies? I am so excited for you to get your own house! It will be so fun decorating and having space!!! Thanks for being a friend, you are such an amazing person, friend, mother and I am sure wife to Andy! Have fun in powell!
congratulations on finding a house and closing on it. Be prepared to feel like you're signing your life away. You might want to do some finger exercises to get ready for signing your name so many times. Also, congratulations on making it seven years and then some. :-)
yes you are a lucky girl! im glad everything is working out for you guys. i cant wait to see the new place. have fun in lake powell!
happy anniversary!! i hope you have a blast in lake powell! and i want to see the house soon-get those pictures up!
can your max come over and teach my max how to say more than three words at a time? so cute!
Your boys are so cute. I miss you!! I'll call you soon.
Post a Comment