Jul 30, 2009

Picture OVERLOAD


I love this face -this is the same face he pulled while waiting in primary to give his scripture.

Pony Rides!!!
So serious!
My favorite pic!
Addie was in heaven
Petting Goldie
Yee-HA!


She has been waiting for this since November- she had a great time!



Sweet Machara, she was the easiest of the seven kids and she's the youngest.
The happy couple
Maycie bug!
Gavin's best bud Leiden
Bubba-aka Alex
Addie and her balloons!
My cool dude!
His foot got stuck, it was a little traumatic.

Awesome fireworks-Andy took a ton of firework pictures, it was hard to choose one.

BOATING!

Addie fish!
Everyday Gav asks to go on Joe's boat.

We love the water!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun pics! You can never have too many!! :)

Lara Phister said...

I love the picture of you guys on the tube! I would definately consider framing it and hanging it over the fireplace!!!

The Clems said...

love the pics! cutest boys! i would love to hit the lake....david will be jealous!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I love picture overloads. That face is hilarious! I want to ride those horses again, the kids loved it. :)

PS. I love the name Maycie...maybe I'll throw that in the mix.

melanie33 said...

you're a good mama to those little boys. I say they are very lucky...

Mercedes said...

Tell Andy I want wedding pics--all of them, or if it's easier, just the ones of any of my family. Tell him to get on it. We've already discussed his fee.

Adria said...

Awesome pictures. I'm going to copy some since you have such an awesome photographer husband. We miss you guys already. Wish we could do it more often.