Jul 21, 2009

What a week!!!

In no particular order:

A wedding dinner, brownie baking...and devouring, guitar hero, a beautiful wedding, another wedding, dancing( btw Andy has some new moves) a bachelorette luncheon/outing with manicures and pedicures, a super cute dress, of course new fabulous heels,sleep deprived handsome boys, super fun boating trip, an idiot backed into our car and left no info, flat tire, lots of sun but minor sunburns, the sad and surprise passing of our neighbor Pam-I don't find it respectful to blog all the details,it was just a shock and very sad. A few stumbles down the stairs from Max, lots of stress, lots of laughter,The Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house, fireworks, shopping, Lagoon, lots of food, lots of fun and teary goodbyes.

I need to get the wedding pictures from Andy. I'll post those soon. Here are a few I took. It was incredibly hot and windy at the Draper temple, but a beautiful day anyway.

Newlywed Colin. I don't know how he managed to wear a tux all day it was practically 100 degrees. Even Andy changed into short sleeves.
I love my handsome boys!
The happy couple,congrats!

Boating at Echo lake.
It was the perfect day for boating. No one was on the lake so the water was glass. Most of the kids loved the boat and we learned that Addie is part fish. She loved swimming back into the boat when the tube rides were over. She learned to jump from the tube to the jumbo dog and would go back and forth like crazy. Pretty brave for a five year old!
Leiden was a little unsure of the water but loved it in the end and even prayed to go again the next day.
This was Max's first time on the boat and he loved it. He even fell asleep on my lap eventually. He didn't care for getting wet while on the jumbo dogs...there's always next time. He'll get used to it. I'm glad he is finally a little afraid of something.
Crazy uncles taking the cousins out on the jumbo dogs. It was so much fun. I went out too but I didn't want to blind anyone with pictures. I didn't have it in me to attempt wake boarding again...maybe next time.

Lagoon
Once Gavin saw the boats he couldn't ride them enough. He loved ringing the bell.

Cheese!!!

These two are the best of friends when they get together.
Max loved seeing all the animals on the train ride, we had to go twice.


Waiting patiently...
Mommy, I'm all wet!
Too much fun!


Pics from Gavin's camera









I have a lot of pictures of peoples feet and behinds, he sure loves his camera. Oh, what a week! I think we are all ready for a few days of chilling at home. Then swimming lessons begin!

5 comments:

The Clems said...

i love all the pictures! so cute. sounds like a crazy fun week. now that things are settled down-we need to hang out! it would be cool if we could do a double date or something? let me know :)

Sarah said...

You really are one busy gal! Looks like lots of fun. gotta love Summer, eh?! ... and I love the pics Gavin took. What a natural! :)

jessi said...

Wow what a week!! I absolutely loved Gavins pics!! I am glad you made it through, hopefully you can have some nice relaxing days before you find a house and the business begins again!

Karin said...

The boys look SO cute in their dress shirts.

melanie33 said...

reading all that just made me tired. you go girl and get some rest!