.
I was able to go surprise my awesome friend Karin on her birthday last week. It was perfect! I am not good at surprises, I guess I get too excited. Seeing that I talk to her almost daily it wasn't easy. It worked out perfectly with Matt. He was able to get us from the airport and had Karin waiting at home for a "surprise". I don't think we were at all what she had in mind but I'm pretty sure we made a fabulous birthday present. It was also part of my birthday present from Andy. He is so good about letting me see Karin. We celebrated that night with our traditional trip to the Factory. I sure love their cheesecake! Max scarfed this down, can you blame him? Chocolate coconut cream!


After dinner we got the kids to bed and saw this movie! It was really good-go see it!

It didn't take Max anytime to make himself at home, maybe a little too at home. It was no easy task taking that pink hat away.

Since Max loves to climb and jump and all the other fun crazy energetic adventures that most boys like Karin took us to a bounce house...

Turns out Sadie had more fun than the two kids combined.

I'm not sure if it was the lighting or just an off day but it sure was funny to see Sienna and Max climb on chairs and just watch.

We decided to make them go on the big slide before we grabbed lunch.

Here I was worried I'd have to drag Max out kicking and screaming, that was not the case. He was glad to get out of there. We checked out the art festival and grabbed some Five Guys burgers. Juicy and delicious! Max tried to make new friends everywhere. He called two different guys grandpa and had conversations with them while we were in Texas. It's no wonder he needs his little leash. He honestly would go home with anyone.

We also did a bit of shopping, and took a break to ride the carousel. Sienna and Max didn't like waiting for it to start.


Yee-haw!

They sure had fun today, shopping and all.

Our trip to Cabela's

They all loved the fish and display of animals. This stuffed dolphin won Max's heart and then I broke it when I took it away(it was twenty bucks and there's no way it would fit in my suitcase). There's a video of it below.

Shooting a few rounds...is that the term?

Here are our two lovebirds/bestbuds

We caught them smooching on the couch, it was funny! Sienna went 90% Max did the final 10%

My little best friend

More kisses, Max was distracted by the tv.


"Sa-be" Max was really sweet to her.

I love these swimsuits!

I wish I could have filmed the tantrum for the future, but it's hard when you don't have a free hand. I love my Max, he is such a sweetheart with loads of personality.
We had such a fun time! I love my Karin!
7 comments:
ahh cute post. I can't believe how much max looks like Gavin!!
Can you burn me a CD of your pictures for when I come??? Those pictures of Max and Sienna are ADORABLE!!! That was the best trip- please come back.
Oh, and thanks for demoting me to awesome friend. LOL :)
You got better pictures than me.
I'll have Andy make a copy for you. I'm so glad we got some good pictures of those two.
Would I surprise a demoted friend on her birthday??? I think not. but I do think you are awesome.
Gav is blowing you kisses and Max is saying sabee, please please please.
cute! i'm glad the kiddies had such a fun time together! the kisses are the cutest!
we'll have to hang out when karin comes into town! i'd make some kind of promise like "let's go to the aquarium" or something, but i am pretty sure that we'll just have to hang out at home :) taking three kids anywhere is crazy!
I love that picture where max is getting kissed!!! How precious:)
Wow it sounds like you had a great time in TX. It's always fun to see friends. Especially when you get to be the surprise. :-)
Post a Comment