I was a bit spoiled for my birthday. Andy made me breakfast, he's quite the breakfast chef.
I also saw Wicked with my mom and great friends. It was absolutely incredible. I loved it. I still can't believe I was able to get tickets after the six hour freezing nightmare I had back in December. It was worth every penny. I'd see it again. I could talk about it forever but just know it was the best.
Onto Disneyland! ( I know, it's about time and they are in no particular order) We had so much fun. I can't find the picture of Gav with Mickey mouse, it must be on my parents camera. That was the highlight for Gav. It was so cute to see his face and watch him talk with Mickey Mouse. We sure love Disneyland, and we love our California family even more.


This is a three year olds way of doing "thumbs up"
My dad sure liked these guys, almost as much as Gavin.


Here's a sugar overloaded Max. What an Easter party! My Aunt Mary sure made this a fun day!

My new favorite pic of him!
Playing in ToonTown
Gavin's favorite ride changed every time we asked him but once we were home he kept wanting to go help Buzz, so I think the astro blasters took a top spot for him.


Here's a sugar overloaded Max. What an Easter party! My Aunt Mary sure made this a fun day!
My new favorite pic of him!
Playing in ToonTown
Gavin's favorite ride changed every time we asked him but once we were home he kept wanting to go help Buzz, so I think the astro blasters took a top spot for him.
Family time is simply the best!




5 comments:
love the pics! i wish we were able to make it to disneyland...maybe next week. glad you liked wicked. i need to check that out asap!
Family time and Karin time are simply the best- get it right. :)
Yeah for updates- I love the picture of Max surfing. He probably could surf for real in the ocean on the big waves. ha ha (I sound like a 4 year old talking.)
Come see me
love your cute boys. and totally jealous of your disneyland trips. we want to come next time :)
and i didn't remember that your bday was so close to karin's...so i hope you had a happy one! come see gracie and i'll buy lunch and the boys can play :)
That looks like fun right now:) I'm so mad that we didn't get to see the cars when we went. Maybe next time.
Glad you liked Wicked:) I would love to see it the next chance I get, which may be a while. How's the house hunting coming along?
Great pictures! You've been having so much fun lately--lucky girl!
Post a Comment