Apr 1, 2009

This is how we sleep...

I was helping Gav in the bathroom last night. Max was protesting bedtime in his room. Eventually it got really quiet. I thought he must have given in. I went in to check on him and didn't see him. I followed the snoring and saw this.
Silly, sweet and crazy little Max. He must have become too tired to get in bed and decided to try and sleep halfway under it and wedged between the wall instead. SO comfy!
----------------------------------------------------------
The new addition to the aquarium.
We have already checked this out three times. It is great. We go all the time, so I'd love to meet up with anyone there, just let me know. I was surprised how big the South America exhibit is, they really did a nice job. The snake is a little boring since he is contained(thank goodness) but everything else is amusing to the boys and myself. The poison blue dart frog is my favorite, it has the most incredible color.

Busy checking all the new things out.
A yellow spotted frog, I don't recall the exact name.
Gav loves pushing all the sound buttons for the different frogs.
The cute little turtle.
*It's nice to have a place to explore when the weather is so yucky outside still.

2 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

at least he was sleeping, right?

Adria said...

So cute. It looks like those little guys keep you busy. We sure miss you. Can't wait to see you this summer.