We are back from California and we had so much fun! As soon as we got home I jumped in our car and went into work until after midnight. (Lucky for me, my sweet husband did the laundry! He is awesome! It was so nice to come home and just be able to go to bed.) I still have some unpacking and cleaning and have no idea where the camera is.... I will post pictures and stories later. It's good to be home but I sure miss my family. It sure is nice to get together when we can. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Hopefully my boys can understand one day that it's not about the eggs and candy. Our Savior's life is the greatest blessing and gift anyone could ask for!
Apr 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Welcome back! Hunter missed Gavin too! Next week when I get back from Florida, we will have to hang out. I'm glad you had tons of fun in Disneyland!
Welcome back!
Don't you think it would be nice to have a vacation at home to relax and unpack from the vacation you just got back from? I know I can't help but think that (on those rare vacations I find myself coming back from.)
Thankfully you have a sweet husband to help out.
Can't wait to see the pics.
missed you!
cant wait to see all the pictures! glad you had fun!
Post a Comment