Sep 29, 2008

tagged

*Katie tagged me. I was suppose to take a picture of the following things as they are NOW, no cleaning up! Here goes...

First a pic of my kids. They happen to be in bed and I'm not even going to chance that with Max but here's Gav. He insists on sleeping in our room, one way or another.


Me...I did some cleaning today while Gav was at school. A ponytail and pj's day for me.Now that I think about it, that's me on most days anyway.


My closet...the doors slide so you can't see it all at once. I love a clean closet!

My favorite shoes. I love shoes, I have several favorites.


My bed
Not much to say here. Don't you love the cinder block? I'm waiting to purchase actual furniture until we get our house.

My fridge-I just went to the store so it's pretty stocked.


My toilet, aka the "potty" or "pee pee" according to my kids. I must clean it often, ocd issues.


My sink. I hate it. It's so hard to keep clean and with no counter space, the rack stays in the other side(those are the clean ones). I love hard water stains, don't you?


There you have it. I tag Karin, Reni, Mel, and Amanda. Have fun!


Gavin drew this for me and told me it was his rocket ship. I was quite impressed. A budding artist maybe? It was really cute. I had to snap a picture because it can erase it the blink of an eye.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

love the pink shoes:)

Karin said...

I'm coming and I am not doing this post... sorry- too lazy right before I leave. I should though because my house is actually clean!!

Sarah said...

Your house is way too clean! :)
And your shoes are totally you.
That was a fun post.

Unknown said...

Thanks, i love doing it, but I feel behind as well. I went to scrapbook fair a few weeks ago and it was so good. I don't think I could ever give it up:)

Rob and Tiff said...

I love those shoes, they are so cute! Oh and I hate having no counter space too. Luckily the place we just moved into has a good amount of counter to use.

melanie33 said...

you tagged me? aw man... that wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for having to take a picture of myself.... hmmm, i must ponder this.

The Clems said...

im glad you did it! love the pic of gav sleeping! call me! we need to hang...