We have been a bit busy enjoying the last bits of summer. Gavin is loving preschool, Max is talking up a storm and Andy's busiest month of the year is over! We had a play date with Max's buddy Carson last week. They are only a few weeks apart in age and they played so well together. Who wouldn't with a car collection like his. I wish I would have taken more pictures. It was a lot of fun. We don't get together often enough.

Labor day weekend. We ventured to the canal by my parents and fed the ducks. There were only two when we got there but as soon as our bread hit the water there were two dozen. Max is a good little quacker now! We also picked up some fresh peaches and corn on the cob at the farmers market, so yummy! A trip to McDonalds some, annoying/ugly Star Wars toys and cookies made the boys day. My mom and I also saw the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants sequel-cute movie. Thanks Grandma! Our boating plans on Monday were canceled so hopefully we will go soon. I did enjoy the cooler weather while it lasted though, and I got some shopping in too.

Another trip to the zoo. I'm getting more than my moneys worth from our passes!
Labor day weekend. We ventured to the canal by my parents and fed the ducks. There were only two when we got there but as soon as our bread hit the water there were two dozen. Max is a good little quacker now! We also picked up some fresh peaches and corn on the cob at the farmers market, so yummy! A trip to McDonalds some, annoying/ugly Star Wars toys and cookies made the boys day. My mom and I also saw the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants sequel-cute movie. Thanks Grandma! Our boating plans on Monday were canceled so hopefully we will go soon. I did enjoy the cooler weather while it lasted though, and I got some shopping in too.
Another trip to the zoo. I'm getting more than my moneys worth from our passes!
We took advantage of the cooler weather and went to the zoo. It was great. The animals were active, hardly anyone was there and grandma great was able to join us.
The monkeys came right down and got in Gav's face. He loved it. Max kept shouting "aa aa aa aa"
The boys took turns growling at the Leopard, Max insists it's a kitty.
We love the new carousel! Grandma liked it too! Now I am off to give my boys haircuts-enjoy your day.

4 comments:
Those zoo passes are the best. I get them every year; and now is the best time to go cause the animals are not dying of heat so they actually do stuff! glad you are ending summer with a bang!
Love the pics! Cant wait to go with you when I get back!
Good luck with the haircuts. I feel bad you weren't able to go boating.
I need to take Sienna back to the zoo. I think I'll get a pass next year but it isn't as great of a deal as yours. Better zoo but not price.
See ya soon!
Karin
cute zoo pictures! we are going in the next couple of weeks while the weather is still great and the boys are so excited! we can't wait to see the new carousel, too!
Post a Comment