Max has finally cut his first tooth, well first two. Poor little guy. And there are so many more teeth to come...I am one seriously sleep deprived mommy. I guess it's my fault for praying for a snuggly baby, he is so cuddly! I love it, I'm just tired. He has also mastered a new skill. He is constantly pulling himself up onto everything. He is one busy baby. It doesn't help that he has an extremely curious, inventive big brother to follow all day long either. His smiles make it all worth while though.



Jan 22, 2008
Two at a time
Posted by
Macdonalds
at
12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
i can't believe max is pulling himself up! how fun! we can't get our max to crawl forward :) super cute pics. i love gavin in andy's shoes. so cute!
He is so cute! Love the hair!
Fun pictures. Maybe I'm lucky Sienna's teeth all came in so early. She got 4 at a time and they didn't really bother her at all.
Fun pictures. Maybe I'm lucky Sienna's teeth all came in so early. She got 4 at a time and they didn't really bother her at all.
It's so fun to see those "firsts" come along. Teeth are not fun at times, but I love when they smile and you can see those little ones coming through:)
hey em!
quick question: what kind of camera does andy have? and what kind of lens does he like the best? i am shopping around for a new lens for my camera and was wondering what he uses. just let me know! thanks!
-reni
p.s. you should tell karin that she can't comment-especially twice-if she's going to rub it in your face that her kid doesn't feel pain and has a billion teeth :):):)
hey em!
i just got your invite in the mail for the party and i got all excited until i saw that it is tomorrow! we've had a snowmobiling trip planned and so i won't be able to make it. i'm sorry i won't be there, it sounds like fun! but i've been wanting to take cole to the aquarium in sandy, so if you want to come we'll have to plan it!
-reni
Post a Comment