Katie tagged me-here it goes. So obviously I can't live without my family, friends, the gospel and all the other important things that most of you treasure. Here are ten:
I love lotion and hate dry hands. I also have a sensitive nose, so yummy fragrances are a must!![]()
hmmm.... need I say more?
Chocolate and fruit, even better. I love fruit!!!
Makeup does wonders. I don't know that I could live without my face wash, moisturizer and lip gloss.
SHOES!!! I love shoes, from flip flops to my super high heels. High heels just make you feel sexy and feminine. They are the perfect pick me up when I need to get out of my sweats and out of the house.


DANCE! I love to dance, always have always will. It is a great escape sometimes. Music goes along with this one in my opinion. I couldn't live without music!
Vacations! I love getting away from home and exploring new places, or even just spending time with my family...who conveniently lives near a great beach!
Well, I honestly don't know how I got by without my straightener through high school. It does wonders for my hair! Great invention.
Movies, Movies, Movies- I love watching movies with Andy. These days, any time I get with Andy I will take it.
Comfy sweats. An essential for every mom!
* There are so many items that I absolutely love, it was hard to just pick ten. I guess I tag anyone that wants to do this.
Jan 17, 2008
10 things I can't live without?
Posted by
Macdonalds
at
3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
we have a lot in common! sweats are a must!! love ya!
Post a Comment