Jan 3, 2008

Happy 2008!

If you are bored,well sit back and enjoy a slide show! As I have reflected over this past year so much has happened. I have been through a lot emotionally and have really been tested. In the end I realized that I just have to keep moving forward and each day I am blessed with new strength to do just that. I would be lost with out my Savior. I used to spend a lot of time expecting others to reach out and help me but I realized that they probably just don't know what to do. I mean heck, I don't know what I need either...so it's best to keep moving forward and take time out to help others on your way! My resolution is to not be so depressed and to get into a house-wink wink Andy! I hope everyone else has a wonderful New Year!


Oh and Max has been officially crawling for almost a week!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What great pictures you got. It looks like CA is a place to go on vacation! Good luck with all new years resolutions. I always tend to fall a little short. But it's always nice to achieve those goals as well. Good luck with 2008!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

cute slide show! and i can't believe max has started crawling! how exciting :) i hope you have a great 2008!!

Brandon and Amber said...

Emily, do you remember me? I can't believe you have 2 kids now! Sounds like you've had a crazy year. Where are you living now? You're blog is way cute. You'll have to check out mine at:
www.chubbsandthegirls.blogspot.com

It's not as cute as yours! Hope you are doing great!

Anonymous said...

I finally get to look at your blog again! Your boys are getting so big and cute.

Come to Texas, the weather is great! Plus I can't fly pregnant... jk I wish that were the case :)

You had a crazy year and I am glad I could help (even though I didn't do much). Let's visit more in 2008 for happy occasions. Love ya! Tell the boys hi.