Nov 24, 2010

Isn't he funny?

Gavin has made incredible progress in Kindergarten. I could not ask for a better teacher and speech pathologist. He is even starting to read-emphasis on "starting". I am so excited for him. I am so blessed to be this amazing, not so little, boy's mommy. His love for drawing is still shocking to me, since I couldn't bribe him to color for the life of me as a toddler. I love watching him learn and far surpass all the goals we set up for him. We are truly being watched over.

*Gavin has topped his funniest sayings this month by saying,"Mommy my skin is kinda white huh, but your skin is glow-in-the-dark!"

To help with his fine motor skills I thought I should find Andy's old Nintendo DS. I thought maybe he'd understand the concept of some games and like to play. In return he'd be working on some fine motor development with out even knowing it. Let's just say he is a bit more of an addict than I anticipated. We were getting the boys ready for bed and all the sudden we were wondering where Gav was because he wasn't in bed...Enjoy!

1 comment:

jessi said...

Gavin is so cute!! I'm so glad he has a great teacher and speech pathologist! I'm going to start checking them out around here for Hunter. They actually want to put him in kindergarten right now, but I am really hesitant because he LOVES his preschool right now! Not to mention he has made some great friends.