I don't know why indulging on homemade goods is always my go-to, I mean I really loathe a messy kitchen as well as doing the dishes. But then you come across recipes you really HAVE to try. Well, I'm glad I did. These are so delicious!
Luscious apple rolls- like cinnamon rolls but with apples.


4 comments:
Yum! I haven't tried that pudding recipe but now that we have ice cream, maybe I will! Those apple thingies sound pretty yummy.I was going to talk to Mary about making home made cinnamon rolls Christmas morning. Maybe I'll make those instead!
I also caught up on your other blog stuff. We're further away but always willing to help when you need some.
looks so good! too bad i don't have the strength to bake right now :( maybe after the baby!
Wow! Those look fantastic!
i totally agree! except instead of baking sweets i go for the savory . . .
miss you, em! hope to see you soon.
b
Post a Comment