Nov 8, 2010

more Halloween

Special goodies from Grandma. My boys are obsessed with her collection of Dept. 56 houses. Max will actually sit and watch for more than ten seconds. I didn't get a good picture of the entire display, it's so cute.
I love family fun time!
Aunt Jenny was so nice to help Gav with his pumpkin, while I helped Max create a "masterpiece"...since daddy was home sick with neck spasms-That's another adventurous story for later.

Trying to get them all to look and smile was impossible, they were too distracted! We had a great time carving pumpkins though!
A baboon, Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tinkerbell. Andy's mask scared quite a few children-I think he was quite impressed with himself!
As trick-or-treaters came to my parents Max was eager to help pass out candy...one for you and three for Max, one for you and another handful for Max:) At least back at our house he decided to pass out treats from his own bucket if Andy or I weren't fast enough.

PS- I am so thankful for caring, awesome friends! I don't know what I would do with out you!

1 comment:

The Clems said...

i am obsessed with miniatures! i love going to gardner village and seeing the mini houses and things at the christmas shoppe. i have always been fascinated since i was little. btw, did you make your costume? so cute!