Mar 1, 2009

Getting fresh at church

It was a typical Sunday morning. We stroll in almost on time and we stuff our kids full of marshmallows to maintain some sort of order. Sunday's are always exhausting(it isn't easy keeping little boys like mine reverent). I tell myself that habit is key and eventually they will get used to sitting there and being, well reverent... One can hope! Anyway, Gavin wound up on my lap. He likes it when I scratch his back. All seemed too calm and easy for just a moment when Gavin moved my scarf and pulled my shirt waaaaaaaay down and blew a raspberry on my chest before I knew what was going on. I did my best not to freak out and hoped the ward didn't see as much flesh as it seemed. ( I'm lucky he didn't follow his actions with any embarassing phrases today!) He's never done that there before, but he does blow raspberries occasionally on Max's belly. Sometimes I really don't know how he comes up with the things he does. Silly boy!

I was at work and Andy was working from home. Apparently he forgot that Max needed a nap.
It's so hard to get a long sometimes. I thought this was funny because Gav kept trying to apologize and Max wouldn't have it. He kept pushing his arms away. It wasn't seconds later when this happened below.
Max can hold his own. I had to pull him off so he wouldn't jump on his brother's head.
They can have a great time together too. Thank goodness!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh. My. Gosh! That was hilarious. I would be so embarrassed. but don't worry, Im sure nobody saw.
ps- your boys really are super cute! They look like a lot of fun.

Karin said...

That is funny. I put Sadie down to get the stuff in the car and by the time I came inside she was asleep on the floor. This was a couple months ago. If I did that now, she would crawl into something.

Tell Max to be nice to Gavin. :) jk

The Clems said...

how funny! he just conked out! very cute. its nice that andy thought to grab the camera. precious moments!

Anonymous said...

No worries Sharee- I'll still surprise you with something this year. :) I don't buy that you aren't good at it though - you're always doing nice things for others.

Emily- you ruined the surprise. I guess I'll just have to think of something else now instead of showing up.