Mar 18, 2009

Max's flirting skills

We were at the park yesterday and there was a really cute little girl playing there. She was a little older than Max. For some reason he was instantly mesmerized. I have never seen him pay that much attention to anyone(unless they are feeding him candy). He followed her up the steps to the slide so I was right behind him to assist. He leans over to this cutie and says"Hey princess, wassup?" It was so funny. I wish you could hear the way he said it, he's quite the talker these days. I'm glad he's not shy, people skills can be a real challenge and he's a natural. He must have followed her around the entire time she was there. I don't think she liked his adoration but we were certainly entertained.

We've been enjoying this awesome weather. It's great having a few parks close by, my boys like the variety. I was wondering why I never take pictures but after realizing just how many times I have to run up the jungle gyms to help Max on a slide(he's more interested in the rock walls, that are not so friendly with his curiosity), or stop him from running past the swings in motion, etc. I realized I am just to busy following Max around. At least we have lots of fun and fewer injuries.

5 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

that boy is going to get in trouble. that is really funny though. did you tell her that they call their dad princess too?

Mercedes said...

What a little man!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

i am laughing so hard right now! what a little stud. and i have the same problem with my max at the park...his fearlessness on the huge slides is one of the reasons we bought our own swing set :) come play on mine and you won't have to worry as much and then you can get some cute pictures!

Lindsay said...

too cute!

Rob and Tiff said...

That is so hilarious! He's going to be quite the ladies man. Good luck! :-)