The first five people that comment on this post will receive something from me. A lot of people that are doing this on their blogs are making the prizes, but I'm leaving it as a surprise. I might make you something, I might give you something or I might just surprise you with something else. You can make requests if there is something from me you want- but no guarantees. The only catch is that you have to do this on your blog too. If you don't have a blog that is okay, I still love you and will come up with something. The only rules are that you have to do this yourself. If you don't have a blog or don't want to make anything- you can just do 5 acts of service/kindness.It will be fun!
Mar 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
what a great idea to pass along good deeds for people:) Keeps the world going.
I love this. I have seen it going around. I think it is such a cute idea.
I'm doing it too and its kinda exciting to think of fun things to do or give to others.
I think that this is a fun idea
don't forget me!!
Post a Comment