Mar 17, 2009

Updated aquarium

My friend Jessi and I took our boys to the aquarium on Friday. We had a blast. They opened a new exhibit with a South American theme. It looks amazing. The boys had so much fun exploring new reptiles and fish. Since it's new,and a Friday, it was really crowded. This explains why I don't have pictures to post. Hopefully I can take them back this week and get some fun pictures. We usually go first thing and have the place to ourselves. You need to check it out.
thelivingplanet.com

3 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Sounds fun. We'll have to try it together.

.l i c k t e e s. said...

we would LOVE to meet you up there. i'll let you know about next week after my boys are better. max ended up with croup, so i am trying to stay inside for awhile :)

Lara Phister said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! Let me know the next time you go, I'll try not to ditch you.