I just got home, and put the boys back to bed. Unpacked some stuff, and I'm enjoying my beautiful orchids and roses that Andy gave me last week, they are still gorgeous! I sure love him!
The boys had way too much fun at Grandma's house this weekend. Gavin was in tears and just kept telling me "no go home, stay at papa's house" "papa's house is Gavin's home, I go home!" I was a little heartbroken, but I'm glad he loves my parents house. Once we were home he just wanted mommy to hold him, so that was sweet. Max on the other hand kept giving me lots of hugs and was so excited to have mommy back. I sure love my boys!
I am so completely exhausted so I will load pictures and post more tomorrow...or sometime this week. But all in all we had a fun, quick trip. I just hope my throat can recover from all the smoke-yuck! I am actually looking forward to doing the laundry tomorrow...that's unusual. But I bet when it comes time to folding and putting away my feelings will change. I hope you had a Happy Valentine's day! Mine ended with a great dinner with Lynsie and and our husbands and a delicious triple chocolate pizookie! I couldn't find a picture of the chocolate one, but I bet this one is almost as delicious!.

I am so completely exhausted so I will load pictures and post more tomorrow...or sometime this week. But all in all we had a fun, quick trip. I just hope my throat can recover from all the smoke-yuck! I am actually looking forward to doing the laundry tomorrow...that's unusual. But I bet when it comes time to folding and putting away my feelings will change. I hope you had a Happy Valentine's day! Mine ended with a great dinner with Lynsie and and our husbands and a delicious triple chocolate pizookie! I couldn't find a picture of the chocolate one, but I bet this one is almost as delicious!.


2 comments:
I remember you telling me about pizookies. Where did you get it? Looks delicious. That is something Matt would LOVE. I'm glad you had fun. Call me and tell me all about it.
I hear you with laundry. I just got done folding two loads and now that it comes to putting them away it'll probably take me 2 days. :) Happy Valentine's Day!!
Love,
Karin
im glad you had fun! i cant wait to see the pics. :)
Post a Comment