Yes, it's a tag. Thanks Brit. If you want to join in the fun, then tag your it!
1. This toddler bed transition is a nightmare! I've contemplated using some handcuffs or something...He really just hates being alone, it is pretty cute.
2. I'm currently on a wheat thin diet-seriously, I eat 2-3 boxes a week. I get on certain food kicks all the time until I get sick of the food. Good thing that hasn't happened with Chocolate, or my beloved crackers!
3. no, I'm not pregnant- I did have funny cravings then as well
4. My husband thinks I have deformed pinky toes because they curl almost all the way under...he married me anyway. Maybe because his fingers are a bit crooked?
5. Both our boys have my feet-haha, cute, curled pinky piggies and all! I was very anxious to check when they were born.
6. I really miss dancing. The Wiggles with my boys in my living room isn't the same. We have a blast though.
7. I'm loving my new Isabel(check out my store, you will see why)
8. I paint my toenails weekly( even when I am nine months along)Mostly because I love my flip flops.
9. I can still do the side splits
10. I just learned that I can walk with my body bent in half, my head and arms tucked through my legs. How's that for random?
11. I love the cold, the snow and everything about winter except driving in it.
12. I don't really like to drive, good thing Andy doesn't mind.
13. Dr.Pepper is a lifesaver, the jelly bellies are almost as good
14. I have a high heel obsession- love my shoes!
15. I HATE socks
16. I love Andy's back rubs, he gives me one almost practically every night.
17. My cinnamon cider scentsy smells delicious!
18. I used to not be a hugger, since I have that regret with my brother I have really changed. Though I still prefer being the one cuddled, not the cuddler. Does that make sense?awe, come give me a hug :)
19. I like watching the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with Gavin. "hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog!"
20. I really do dance like nobody's watching in my car-( my kids are going to start rolling their eyes in a few years.) But for now, they "shake it shake it" with me.
21. I love tulips!!! The purple ones are the ultimate best!
22. I don't really care for animals. I don't hate them but don't care to have any of my own. Those save the animal commercials by donating this much money make me laugh because I think people are far more important, especially children. Put your money to better use, come on!
23. After reading that last statement I feel guilty
24. I absolutely hate offending people and hate it when people are mad at me, I've always been a people pleaser...The less complicated things are the less stressed I am and that is a very good thing!
25.I love my friends, I have some really great ones!
Feb 7, 2009
25 random things
Posted by
Macdonalds
at
8:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Fun post. I didn't learn anything though. I guess I just know you THAT well. :) That's a good thing, don't worry.
thats funny that you felt guilty about the animal one. also, you know how i love wheat thins too. they have these new cream cheese and onion...be careful, they are addicting!!
What's an Isabel?
It's a new balconette bra at my store...I think you would like it!
2,6,9,15,21,22 - Me too! I hate socks, hate animals, hate hugs, but I'm a loving person!
Post a Comment