We just got back from a quick but really great trip to Seattle. I wish we could have stayed longer. We definitely need to go back. Ben and Brittney were great hosts, there house was great for the boys. Gavin got to feed goats, chipmunks and who knows what else. I think they miss Bow(the dog) the most-no offense guys. I forgot to take pictures, but Andy got some great ones.
The boys went on a wildlife trek. Brittney and I went on a much needed shopping spree.We brought the sunshine with us, it was great. The snow decided to follow us home though. This made a scary, long drive. The boys did great, even Andy. I was surprised we only had to stop and let them loose at McDonald's once on the way there and once on the way back. Maybe driving through the night isn't so bad? I think we will fly next time.

Before our trip we took the boys and the Polar Express at the Heber Valley Railroad. It was a blast. Gavin was in HEAVEN! I knew he loved trains but this was priceless. Next year we will have to go early so he can spend more time exploring the other trains. It was so much fun to ride in our pj's, eat cookies, drink cocoa and see Santa. Even my older brother sang along to the Christmas songs. It was fabulous! Max might enjoy it more next year too, it was a little too mong for him. All in all this will likely be a new tradition!
I have to take advantage of Andy's more flexible schedule in the Winter. While Brad and Mercedes were in town we took the kids to Jungle Jim's. The Kids had a great time...me, not so much. It's not the cleanest place but germs mean nothing to my kids. There hapopiness should come first right.


Before our trip we took the boys and the Polar Express at the Heber Valley Railroad. It was a blast. Gavin was in HEAVEN! I knew he loved trains but this was priceless. Next year we will have to go early so he can spend more time exploring the other trains. It was so much fun to ride in our pj's, eat cookies, drink cocoa and see Santa. Even my older brother sang along to the Christmas songs. It was fabulous! Max might enjoy it more next year too, it was a little too mong for him. All in all this will likely be a new tradition!












8 comments:
It's so beautiful up there. I've forgotten that one good thing about washington, that they always have great outdoors things:)
I wish we could've done polar express. We just didn't book it in time to do. But it looks awesome!!! I bet the boys loved it and the pjs are too cute:)
Look how much fun you have been having!! Take advantage of that free daddy time and go out on a date!! (go see Australia... i LOVED it.)
looks like so much fun. i really liked seeing you the other day. its good to catch up and have some girl talk. i will let you know about next week. wed. might be good. i will call you!
oh you were right by us...we live just by the wildlife park...it is pretty amazing! glad you had a good time out here in the NW!!! looks like you are doing lots of fun stuff!!!
I am glad you guys had a good time! Oh washington, I will be there soon! I can't wait to see all the Green! That polar express looked like so much fun! I want to do that one day! See you bright and early tomorrow!
I want to try a gummi sugar plum. Those are some neat pictures of the animals. that is a HUGE Star fish. I'm glad you guys went, it looks like you had a ton of fun. :)
Love,
Karin
It looks like a fun trip for your family. The polar express looks like a lot of fun. I need to go sometime.
tuesday looks good for us! we wouldn't be able to meet until about 7 because jake can't leave work too early...but i will call you and we'll work out details :)
Post a Comment