We finally had time to get some family pictures. Andy hasn't had time to edit them but they turned out pretty good (considering there was running water everywhere). I still don't know how both boys stayed dry-but I am sure grateful! Here are a few.

One of the only pictures Max didn't have a cracker in his mouth, and Gav wasn't playing peek-a-boo.


My little buddy

Silly, happy boys


So handsome

We know how you feel buddy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We enjoy our yearly tradition. I'm glad my boys love Halloween and aren't afraid of witches etc. It sure makes this fun!

The disadvantage of Andy being a photographer, he isn't in a lot of photos.

This face is priceless!

Gav and his daddy

I am still amazed he kept his costume on, even the hat. He embraced his inner monkey.

The witch

Riding with a witch...the boys loved it.

the cousins

Now we need to get our pumpkins carved...such slackers.


9 comments:
Anyone hit you with their car on this trip?!
no-thank goodness!
love the family pictures! you picked the best location and i love the boys' sweaters! do you just use the timer when andy is in them? maybe we will come up there and have andy take our pictures around christmas and then we'll do dinner :)
and get on with the pumpkins already!
happy halloween!
Your family pictures are so cute.
adorable! I love those pics!
I love the fall background in those pictures, and I feel your pain about trying to get the kids to look at the camera and somewhat smile! And don't worry.....we still haven't carved our pumpkins yet either. Maybe tonight! Happy Halloween!
Awww, the boys look so cute:) I've wanted to go there for a while now. People always look like they're having a blast:)
how many outfits did YOU take? cute picts
Such cute, cute pictures. Your boys are adorable. Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment