Karin brought the girls up and we went to Gardner Village. We enjoyed some yummy lunch and the cute witch display. The pony ride was the highlight of the day. I don't think we could have stayed past lunch if it weren't for the ponies. Four kids ages three and under and two adults...I think you get the picture. We did manage to enjoy some
fudge before we left though. It was really good!

Ever tried to get three kiddos to pose for a picture?
Ever tried to get three kiddos to pose for a picture?
Gavin was a little skeptical of the sweet witch, and Sienna wanted nothing to do with her. To be honest, I think Max was just occupied with his drink.
This goat would not leave Max alone. He was licking his shoes and all over him. I couldn't get the goats to leave us alone. It was crazy. Some of them would lay down right in front of us, others would poop at your feet.
Max was in heaven!
Sienna quickly turned her tears into smiles until she had to get down.
Gavin loved it! When he got off the horse peed and Gavin sure chastised the horse. "No No horsey, pee pee goes in the toilet. YUCK!" "He's yucky momma".
I wasn't able to get a picture of Gavin sitting on the pigs because I had to hurry and pull him off. It was really funny though. He would go right up to all the animals and lay down next to them or try and climb the fence to get inside etc. It was a busy, dirty day! I even pulled him out from underneath the chicken coop...lets just say we had baths when we got home.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The concert!

Andy and the band...
The guys: Rick, Nick, Dave, Joe, Sean and Andy

The girls: Brittany, Amanda, me and Emily N.

Andy and the band...
The girls: Brittany, Amanda, me and Emily N.
I really love this band! They put on a great show. I enjoy the fact that the whole band is so talented. They all sing and play several instruments. Very entertaining! You could tell it was a bit older crowd of fans...not many crowd surfers or moshing. I could have done without Angels and Airwaves...they were not so great. Even though Andy and I are polar opposites with most things we do share a love for music and typically have the same taste. I'm so grateful my parents were able to watch the boys-thank you! It's so nice to get out and spend time with Andy and friends. I wish we could do it more often.

6 comments:
Gardner village looks too fun! I wish they had something like that up here in logan.
The weezer concert looks awesome! That was the first cd I ever bought with my own money. Such a great band. Good times:)
Wow it sounds like you had quite the day at the farm. I think it sounds like loads of fun.
What a great day! I've never been to Gardner Village but have heard great things about it. And I didn't even know Weezer was in town! That's fun that you guys got to go on a date. And I'm VERY surprised that you didn't crowd surf!
the donkey's are the best! glad we met up in utah finally . . . and thanks for the makeup!
That's awesome! Jay and I have been to exactly 1 concert together, Toby Keith last year, and he stood there like a deer in the headlights. Not his thing I guess!
Love the blog! It is the cutest blog I've seen! It was fun seeing you at church! What a fun surprise!
Post a Comment