I am so grateful for the opportunity I have with the Young Women, to learn, grow and teach. I am becoming a better mom, teacher, and friend. Words cant's express just how much these girls mean to me. I found this video as I have been preparing to teach this month about the Atonement and had to share. I don't like to be preachy, the gospel is such a personal thing to me. It is something everyone must find, nourish and grow between them and the Lord. People get offended but it isn't the church. People are human and they make mistakes. Some way more severe than others, but nevertheless, I'm not God and I'm so glad I am not the judge.
This man is an INCREDIBLE example to everyone!
Mar 18, 2013
A story that will soften your heart...
Posted by
Macdonalds
at
7:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Honestly, such a great video!! I hope I am able to get to that man's strength and faith in my time here. LOVE YOU GIRL!!
Post a Comment