Mar 17, 2013

St Patrick's Day

I got up early, I mixed up some yummy apple cinnamon pancakes...that were green of course. Topped off with a rainbow of fruit. The boys were too hungry to wait, thus no picture proof of my efforts.  Half eaten just isn't that appealing, you know?  I failed in the gold coins dept....not as easy to find when you need them at the last minute. Honestly, with our latest dental episodes we do not need more treats:) Then Baked cookies and finished preparing my lesson for Young Women's. I also failed at the traditional corned beef(yuck) and cabbage(double yuck) traditional meal that Andy really loves...but he forgave me because I saved him some super awesome cookies. So we are now onto the next week of adventures...and I might even remember to take some pictures occasionally ha ha!

I haven't updated these in a while-

Funny Max-isms:

-Mom, how did I get the English in my head?
-How am I going to get the Spanish in my head?
-How do I ask a girl to marry me?
-Max- mommy, guess what! I have a new way of saying hello...I combine hell and no and that makes Hellno. Then I say oh Hellno to say hi to people cool huh! *Oh my goodness, he's so innocent and sweet, it's hard to explain somethings to him!
-The "whys" of a five year old are the best and the worst in public settings. "Mommy, WHY isn't my dad Iron Man?" ... And "Why don't we know if Frankensetin has a penis?... What mom, I don't know because they don't show it in the movie!"
-Why why why do we have hair all over our bodies?
-"Mom, let's talk about this guy for a minute, cuz I like him." Said while holding a picture of Jesus.

Gavin-
Gavin- "Hey mom, I saw this naughty book while I was at grandma's house, it had a naughty girl in it. I read it. This girl tried to touch a stove and that was naughty. She almost burned her hand. I'm glad I know not to do that." .....I'm so glad this story went the direction it did! Ha ha!

No comments: