We were able to enjoy a gorgeous day today! We met up at City Creek for lunch with Andy. Then Mercedes and the girls joined in the fun. It didn't take long to get drenched when the kids saw the fountains. I really can't blame them...sunny warm day + lots of water = lots of fun! I need to bring towels next time.
We are so excited to get more cousin time now that they are back in Utah! They all get a long so well, I love having them together to play. Gavin and Leiden must be kindred spirits. She is so sweet and patient with him and he just adores her. It's been like this since they were little. I can't believe they will be getting baptized so soon! Oh how time flies!
She may be three, but she has no problem pushing Max around ha ha!
We are looking forward to warm weather and sunshine, that's for sure.
We ended our day with treats from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory...but they were too good to wait and get a picture before we devoured them ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment