My girlfriends from school met up at Chili's this week. It has been a long time since we got together. I wish Carrie could have made it, but it gives us a good reason to do it again soon. Hopefully Lynsie won't be living in Vegas for too much longer, I miss seeing her.
*I was quickly reminded of how short I am (I even wore my heels).
We had a good time laughing about the past, and getting caught up on the present. It is hard to believe we have been graduated for seven years. Time flies! It was nice to get out for a little bit too. When I got home, both kids were in bed -thanks Andy!

4 comments:
GNO is always fun! Im having one tonight, and I cant wait. I finally get a little break. Hope you had fun!
i love girls night out!! looks like you have super cute friends and i am loving your sweater! where'd you get it?
Thanks, American Eagle. They have some really cute ones this year.
sick of the cold weather yet? You can come to TX!
Post a Comment