Dec 18, 2007

"a-ca-cop-car"

He's on all fours , and I caught it on camera finally. He has been doing this for two months and should be crawling real soon...then I will be in trouble!The boys and their toys.
Sweet Max, taking in all the excitement.

My dad found this fire truck pedal car, I wish we had room for it at our place...we will see. It is so cute/cool! I had to pry him out of it to eat dinner.
It's not the best shot but Gavin treats his new tub toy, George/dordge like his own baby. He even gave him a bottle and bathed him today. Too cute.
Gavin's "a-ca-cop-car" helicopter is the favorite toy today and I couldn't even pry it from his hands for a nap.

It has been a little while. Let's just say this Christmas will be the hardest Christmas for me and my family. I've had a hard time lately and it's about time I admit it, for my own sake. I hope what other people say is true and that the first year of holidays is the hardest and it does get better. I don't know how it will get better but whatever. It has just been really tough accepting reality. I have tried to focus my thoughts on my little guys, they are so darn cute and they make it easier to smile.
I finally made a few attempts to get some shopping done and we are getting ready to go to California to spend Christmas with my dad's family. It will be nice to get away, but weird to have Christmas morning without any snow. We have been so busy with Christmas gatherings etc. we actually did Christmas gifts last night with my family since we can't take everything to California. Gavin had a blast-enjoy some pics. Hopefully our photographer master Andy will get our family pictures done eventually...

4 comments:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

cute pictures! gavin is looking so grown up...and i love the helicopter in the bed. we do that a lot :) i hope you have a great trip and a good christmas. just take time to remember all the wonderful christmases you had with your brother and be sure to make some great, new memories this christmas! i'll be thinking about you!

Karin said...

I love the fire truck. That is so cute. Your boys are funny.

It'll get better as time goes on. I know it is hard to think or believe but it will. Especially as your boys get older, you guys will start some family traditions of your own. I know you miss him, Em. I'm sorry!

Love ya! If things get too hard, come visit us. We'll take your mind off of things.

Karin

The Clems said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Max is getting big and looking more like Gavin. Im glad you were able to spend some time with your family!

Unknown said...

Your boys are adorable! Gavin is getting so big and such a little boy. I've never lost a sibling before, so i've never had to experience that. But hang in there. You're a strong woman and I know you can get through this. Merry Christmas. Have fun with your two "twin" boys:)