Dec 21, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I did not make time to send out or even make Christmas cards.  I would shoot for New Years or Valentines even but I don't want to get anyone's hopes up.I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!  Time with family is absolutely priceless.  Words cannot express the love and gratitude I have for my Savior and my Heavenly Father.  I have had numerous experiences lately that have shown me JUST HOW LOVED I AM, and how much he watches over me. Christmas will always have a big hole in it with Eric being gone, there's just a sense of loneliness and it's hard.  I can finally say I'm glad it's hard.  I'm glad it hasn't become easier because I want to miss him.  I don't want to forget.  Those sorrowful feelings are the perfect reminder of the Plan of Salvation. I will see Eric again, my family is eternal and my Savior lives.
I'm so blessed to have a wonderful supportive husband and two of the worlds most handsome boys.  I'm grateful for my family and I would not be where I am today without them.  We've had a great year overall.  Andy's new job has been a great and much needed change for us.  He still takes great pictures, but it's more enjoyable to take pictures when he wants to, rather than having to.  Gavin and Max are getting so big, and independent.  They love school and every day brings new adventures, funny sayings and lots of laughter! Being a mom has never been more exhausting than these past several months with my thyroid problems. We are hopeful that in two-three more months I might be back to what I call normal. We love our home, we have great neighbors/and friends.  I have become quite attached to our ward family, there are some really amazing people here.  I finally got my "White Christmas"  I love the snow and I even gladly do the majority of shoveling. I am so grateful I have been able to spend this holiday season at home with my boys, the past two years I've been busy working retail and I couldn't do it on top of everything else.  It has been a nice break:)
Anyway, be safe.  Be Happy! Cherish every moment you have in this life, it could change or be gone in an instant!
If I sent cards out I probably would have used this cute picture of my boys...

2 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

That's a great picture and would have been perfect for a card but I vote you just don't worry about them this year. I'm so glad you had such a great time in California. Andy better start brainstorming and saving up now to top it next year. =) Drive safe.

jessi said...

cute pic! Andy as such a talent for taking pictures. I am glad you love your ward, it is so nice to have a supportive ward family!
let me know if you need anything!