I got spoiled! First, we spent Christmas by the ocean in Mendocino California. Don't be too jealous it only reached about 50 degrees, but the view and scenery were breathtaking!
Is he excited or what?
I was informed that they were giant ants on a log
The boys were too interested in climbing and exploring to look at the camera...but we tried. I don't blame them. There was a lot to explore.
There are even Eskimos at the beach there.
He makes a cute reindeer
Grandma "Kah-lah" I think Max calls her Karla because he likes how it sounds. She's good at reminding him it's "grandma".
Christmas morning fun! It's not very easy waiting for everyone to wake up when Santa just paid a visit.
THE turtle pillow that he begged Santa for and reminded me about for four months- glad Santa came through!
Both boys are so much fun to watch open presents now. They get so excited!
Max and his monkey:)
I must admit I was relieved that this was for Justin and not one of my boys...
My dad:)
Always an adventure when we are outside. I love his face- such a funny boy!
Max loves his cousin Dani! And so do we!
Having fun!
Agate Cove Inn- there are several separate cottages to stay in, this is the main house. It is so beautiful here!
The view we enjoyed every morning at breakfast, and pretty much all of the time!
Silly cousin Justin!
If the boys weren't outside exploring the beach /ocean they were inside taking turns with the telescope.I love his reaction, and how quick he is to move on to the next present...at least he sleeps with his turtle every night and would take it most places if I would let him. He was very happy with Santa!
Andy surprised me with a 600 pro KitchenAid ! I love it! But that wasn't the only surprise. I got another wedding band. He picked one out but when I tried it on he said "it's not big enough." So he took me back to the Shane co. and we picked out a different one together. I was thrilled either way and totally surprised. I have such an awesome husband. I love him so much! Not just because he knows how to spoil me but it's nice to be spoiled too:) I hope you all had a great Christmas with your families.
Don't worry there are more pictures but my Thyroid still runs the show and I need a nap:)

























3 comments:
Fun pictures, it looks gorgeous there.
looks like you had fun! Christmas at the beach would be amazing! makes me miss California holidays. love all the pics!
Looks like your Christmas was so fun! It was good to see you for that one short visit! have you heard anything more about your thyroid?
Post a Comment